Saturday, January 30, 2010

Trying so HARD to CRAWL....................




My little Kennedy girl was 8 plus months when I snapped this picture just last week on Tuesday I think..................? She is my sweet little "PEACH FACE" well that what I call her because I'm soo stinking in LoVe with her face! I turned around and she was on her hind legs trying to crawl! I could not BELIEVE it! So she tried... and tried again and again, however was not successful but was a little doll face doing it. I hope you enjoy this pictures as much I did. It won't be much longer now before she is actually doing it. I am excited and sad for her to do it all at the same time. Excited because she will have tons of fun being mobile and exploring her world at her level. Sad because that will mean that my little baby girl is growing up right before me and will soon be walking.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I can't believe she's trying to crawl! They grow up sooo fast!

    ReplyDelete