Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Febuary the Month of L* O* V* E !!!!!!!!

So check this blog out it's so Way CUTE. It gives you all sorts of fun ideas. For this month they have calender for a Countdown until Valentines Day. http://loveactually-blog.blogspot.com/
Go to the home page and scroll ALL the way down to the bottom and you'll find the Valentines Day Countdown. We started it last night and it's so much fun to do something each day until Valentines day. And I am so glad I decided to do it this year. This is just a fun way to show each other how much you care and adore each other. Because I know that life just gets crazier as time goes on with kids in the mix, and new jobs, and continued schooling the list can go on and on, but it's should still be a fun Crazy life together in lOVE right? I hope you enjoy this blog as much as I do. It has ToNS of DIFFERENT ideas for all sorts of things. ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment