Wednesday, January 20, 2010

One really rainy night

Well last night was one of the most rainiest night I remember in a really long time. I enjoy the rain and everything that it has to bring. The beautiful smell, sound, look, and the coolness. Plus I think it puts everyone in a cuddly mood. (well it does for my family) Which I am a totally cuddle bug, so I LOVE it. What's more fun than cuddling up with a favorite blanket with someone you adore? -Seriously life doesn't get much better. Anyways for some reason at like 8 last night after Seth left for basket-ball I had this crazy to start are family blog. So I did. I hope you enjoy it. I am still leering, so bear with me with some things. Trying t o figure how to add stuff on the side(s) of my page. So look back every now and then too see my changes.

3 comments: