Thursday, January 21, 2010

Days like this

These are a few of my favorite things to do on rainy days like this. Stay in my Jammie's all day long, snuggling up with warm soft blankets. Reading a really good book. Drinking some creamy hot chocolate with lots if mini marshmallows on top. Getting to just staring out the window at the stormy skies, then watching the rain drops hit the ground in puddles. Listening to the relaxing sound of the rain hitting the ground is one of my absolute favorites. Walking out side after the storm has passed and getting to smell the fresh air all around that the rain has left us to enjoy, plus much clearer skies than normally without the rain. Most of all I just LOVE snuggling up on the couch with a blanket with a loved one and watching a great old movie. How could of I almost forgotten...... falling asleep to the one of the most calming sounds of raindrops all around. So you can for sure say that I really do enjoy rainy stormy days like this and welcome them to come visit ant day of the week.

1 comment:

  1. Okay so you can you give me some secrets on how you accomplish such glorious things with your two little ones:) I like your blog. The pictures are cute. Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete