Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Christmas

This is the third time I have tied posting about are Christmas so I am going to make it shorter than the ones before. Because I am new and still learning about all of this blogging stuff, I some how deleted or they just disappeared. So here goes the third attempt, we moving into our first house 6 days before Christmas. Celebrated both of my parents Birthdays on the 23rd. Seths Mom's side if the family celebration the same night. Next night was Christmas Eve at my Aunt Val's house in Mesa with my Dads side of the family. Then Christmas morning at our home, then off to my Moms to open more presents, and enjoy a yummy late lunch with all of my favorite foods present. Had an extremely relaxing New Years Eve at home with family will be hosting a fun BIG party next year well............technically that's this year already wow time sure does fly bye when your having fun. Looking forward to the same craziness that December brings each year.

No comments:

Post a Comment