Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Where does time go?


I swear sometimes I think that after you get married, and then have kids your time just seems to have all disappeared. Is it just me that thinks that? I can't believe that Valentine's Day is in 5 days,well we are celebrating it on the 13th Saturday. Then giving Talks on Valentines Day what a way to spend it huh? Tonight the missionaries are coming over for dinner. I love how they call to remind us just 5 minutes shy of 10pm, the night before they will be coming over for dinner tomorrow night. Oh Happy day. LOL. I really do love having them over in our home I just wish the didn't give such a late reminder call oh well. I guess it's a lot better than just showing up completely unannounced -right? Plus the Relief Society Presidency is coming over tonight just an hour after the missionaries are leaving. Might as well just get it all out of the way right? OK I'm done venting :)
P.S. I know that the picture has nothing to do with what this posting says, I just like it so I put it up :)

1 comment:

  1. You picture is cute! Good luck on your talks this Sunday!

    ReplyDelete