Wednesday, February 3, 2010

FRIENDS how many of US have THEM?











So two of Liberty's most favorite girls to play with are Addi & Kate. And we have had them over the past two Monday mornings and boy has it been a blast. We played Tea Party, Dress Up's, Hide-in-go-seek, and Bear. Which is one of are fav's to play. I snapped a couple of pictures of the girls playing hide-in-go-seek together/Bear. So you are probably wondering what is Bear? I'll answer you question. Bear: is pretty much the same thing as hide-in-go-seek however you are a Bear and live in a cave, so you get really hungry and come out to EAT PEOPLE LOL! We has a blast and always enjoy when Addi and Kate come to play with us. We love it when are friends come and visit us!! So come over soon and will be sure to have FUN! Enjoy these pic' s of the girls I did my very best to get them to be be some hat looking at the camera :)

2 comments:

  1. Friends are the best! Evelyn is so excited about going over to her friends house, ALONE (I'm not going) for a "Fancy" Party. She get's to dress up and they'll paint fingernails and make necklaces and do other girly-fancy things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love you. Thanks for watching my girls, and having so much fun with them. We are now playing "Bear" at our house too. You're the best!

    ReplyDelete