Tuesday, January 3, 2012

old news about Gavin's Birth

ok so here's the story. I have seriously tried to post about Gavin's birth story like 5 separate times. And each time either it wouldn't post or let me upload a picture, I hope I'm not the only one that ever has that problem :(
To make a long story short my C-section was delayed 2 hours ='s a lifr time for a Pregnant lady who is already fasting for the C- section to begin with. It's just plain out mean to make me wait an extra 2 hours just because there are other people that they weren't expecting to have C-sections that ended up having an emergency one! I know that sounds horrible, however I was starving at the moment and just wanted to be able to munch on a cracker or some thing...? The nurse that came in my prep room that told me the horrid news of my delay said the doctor was felt bad so I could have some ice chips... I was like great!! I'll take whatever I can get at this point :) Well it took all about 35 minutes from start to finish on my C-section for my handsome Mr. Gavin baby boy to be here :)
Oh and I am so in LOVE with him!! no doubt!! Stinking blogger won't let me add any pictures for some reason :(
Gavin Barnard was born on July 27th, 2011 7pounds and 9 ounces 21 and quater long and he is the most sweetest calm baby I have ever had! I'm going to continue to try to post pictures I promise

No comments:

Post a Comment