Thursday, January 12, 2012

mornings

well mine go something like this...
5:30am both girls wake up whiny
crawl into bed with me
kennedy demanding for a cup of milk
Liberty demanding to watch a movie
Then Gavin's up
Change Kennedy & Gavin's diapers (darn it girl! Just stop being so stubborn and be potty trained all ready)
Kids put movie on
get Kennedy milk
off to make Liberty breakfast -usually peanut butter toast
feed Gavin
now it's 6 something and I'm hungry and just want to go back to sleep for a bit longer, however I don't dare try to do that because my little loves will sure to make sure that doesn't happen.
I really do love my life
wouldn't have it any other way....
well maybe just sleep in a bit longer would be a nice change :) oh and thats just the first part of the morning mabye tomorrow I'll post about the secong half.

1 comment:

  1. wow, and I complain when my get up before 7! I hope they sleep in for you someday soon!

    ReplyDelete