Friday, July 9, 2010

Order in the HOUSE! ~Please

Some times I feel as soon as I get my house in order the very next week it falls apart. Forget about going anywhere or doing anything one the weekends because whenever I do that my laundry NEVER gets done. Then I start it on Monday and it stays in the baskets clean and unfolded for dayys. I can not stand folding and putting laundry away for some reason. I did not always use to be like this ya know-I use to just do it and get done with all in one day. I blame it on the laundry room being down stairs, and the bedrooms being upstairs! Yes that is my answer to my problem, the battle of having to climb up the stairs into the bedrooms to put the laundry away where it belongs, not unfolded downstairs in the laundry room! And lately I have had no desire to do dishes since the dishwasher in the hose broke 2 months after we moved in. However we bought a new dishwasher and it has been un-installed for a couple of months now.-Uh very frustrating to know that the help to my never ending dishes is just a few feet away in the garage! I knew that there would be a struggle in keeping both the up and down stairs clean would be a challenge living in a two story house growing up. And boy was I right not more than for just two days have they both been clean. So if you have any suggestions or words of advice let me know :)
~Thanks for listening to me vent

1 comment:

  1. Two stories or not, keeping a house clean is hard work for me and never ending! Good luck! Advice? Move to a hotel where you have a made and room service.

    ReplyDelete