Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Twihard Night To Remember!

Kristina & I taking a snap in between a movie
Just (some) of the crazy Twihard fans

Cadi, Natalie, and I in line getting wrist banned right before we got let into the theatre.


What can I say other than it was every Twihard fans dream. There was 7 of us total that did the Twilight Saga Trilogy and oh boy did we have fun! So we were not sure if we could bring outside food in or not so I called Harkins that afternoon to find out the details about that, and at the end of the conversation the girl on the phone asked me what time I was getting there and I replied with like 5ish. She responded with will just FYI there has been people here in line since 8am this morning. I was able to make arrangements and have one of my Best friends come and watch my kids for me so I could get in line earlier. So I got there at 3:30 and it was nuts, no joke they had already filled up an int ire theatre with people and had 2 more for the Trilogy for (the people who could not camp out for their seats since 8am that morning LOL:) The first movie Twilight started at 7 and the 3rd ended with the premiere of Eclipse at midnight. We ate all sorts of yummy food like Krispy Cream doughnuts, and tons of are favorite treats, and Cadi brought her Ipad touch and we had a ton of fun with that too playing Scrabble in between the movies. It was 2:15 by the time the 3rd movie ended and it took me 40 minutes to get out of the parking lot do to some retarded drives, all in all I had a blast it was a night to remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment