Friday, April 23, 2010

What's been going on

It's been awhile since my last post sorry about that. Sometimes I wonder if anyone even looks at my blog, because no one ever leaves any comments. So if it's not to much to ask if you could just say "hi" or something, that might encourage me to do Blog more often.
So here's WHAT'S BEEN GOING ON painting the downstairs bathroom, hanging family pictures, hanging Wedding pic's along the wall by the stairs, and boy what a challenge it was to hand those pictures along the stair way. This coming Saturday we are getting sod in our backyard so we will finally have grass. And we are going to be planting all sorts of trees and flowers. Will be posting pictures of all projects soon. Gotta get back to work.

6 comments:

  1. Hi! I keep reading, just been very busy to comment. Need to get together soon hon! Luv yah girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow! I don't know how you get all of that accomplished with your girls. I know what you mean about thinking no one reads. I never get comments on mine. Good luck! Janessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been able to get one the computer much, but I do read your blog and love that I still get to know what is going with all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love ya!! how is liberty girl doing today?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, sounds like you've been busy. I can't wait to see pictures. Just so you know I always read your blog and love seeing you and your family. If I don't leave a comment it's nothing personal, sometimes I just don't know what to say that I haven't already said. love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really, do I have to comment? I mean come on, don't we talk enough? Just kidding, you know I love you. I look forward to seeing the lovely additions to your home:)

    ReplyDelete