Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Liberty is THREE!

It's my Party!
Me and my Princess

She wanted a Poke hole cake for he Birthday Cake


Her most favoirte GUEST at the party her cousin (Jane) or as she say's (Baby Jane)




Liberty & Tatie


Ashley, Jake, Seth & Gail


Eating some Strawberries




The Boys Jake & Seth



The girls Tiffany & Lynette


The kiddos Mary, Addie, Lodan, and Kate

Presant time !!!!!!
She LoVeD opening up her GIFTS

Ooo what is it?
Money


Kennedy wanting to play with her sisters new Dora toy
Modeling her leg wear that her Aunt Tiffany made! Love it, too bad they don't come im my sizwWearing the way cute Tutu Tiffany made her

Kate, Liberty, and Mary Rockin awayAll of the cousins piled on top of Uncle Brandon




Liberty is really just a total sweetheart and I truly do feel so blessed to have her in my life. Since the first time I laid eyes on her I was in love. I love the way she always has a SMILE on her face, and always wants to try new things. She adds such joy and laughter into our home and I am looking forward to many more adventures with her to come. Happy 3rd Birthday my Liberty Girl.
Love,
Mom

2 comments: