Sunday, April 25, 2010

Up date on Kennedy girl......

So she woke up on Thursday morning just not feeling very well. Long story short she threw up a total of 4 times that day about half of them where of course on me. Oh well right..........all part of being the Momma right? Well that's at least what I tell myself. She pretty much seemed miserable the intire day, clinging to me. Then Friday morning seemed to be doing well within an hour had a high fever of 101.4 needless to say back to being one miserable little girl :( Took her to Goodnight Pediatrics found out after they took a rectal temp that her fever was 104.1 wowzers! My poor little baby. Continued Tylenol and just finally stopped have a fever this afternoon. Doctor said she has a nasty virus that's going around the last symptom for me to look for was diarrhea. Which she had today, my thoughts are oh well...bring it on! Atleast I know she will be feeling all better soon after which she by bed time tonight has been.

P.S. thank you so very much to all of you who took the time to post a comment to let me know that you are following my BLOG :) so for you all I will continue to post stuff. Just got a Laptop Computier, I am still working a few things out with it. Do not have any pictures on her yet.Should by end of wk so I can post stuff. Stay tuned.

6 comments:

  1. Im looking forward to the pictures of the back yard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry but I'm grateful you didn't have any pictures of Kennedy's current situation. I hope she gets feeling better for the whole family's sake. Good luck! Janessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Janessa how I love you so. I ment post pictures of all of the project's that we have been doing around the place silly:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor girl. I hate it when kids are sick. Especially since you don't really know what's wrong and how to help them feel better.
    I'll second, that I'm glad this post was not accompanied by photography.
    All of my girls have gotten colds and Allison had an ear infection too. Being sick really stinks, bad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel so bad. I did not make it sem like o was going to post a picture of sick little Kennedy girl.What I ment was that I would be postinf pictures of ALL the projects we had been up to. Sorry for the confusion

    ReplyDelete