Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Cleaning

Well Spring is here so I figure that I better get on with my (Spring cleaning already) Who's kidding who I can barely maintain keeping my house clean on a daily basis for reals! So this is going to be my version on Spring Cleaning. I am going to just try just that much harder to KEEP my house clean my maintain it just that much better each day.

If you have a secret way to keeping your house clean or have any fun ideas for your Spring cleaning please do share. I am always looking for new ways to have fun cleaning LOL.

2 comments:

  1. Hire a maid! I wish! Good luck. Just invite all your friends over for food and cleaning fun. We'll all knock it out in a hour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck!! My secret is you hide things in a closet before people come over!!

    ReplyDelete