Thursday, March 25, 2010

It's a Barnard time take 2

Kennedy and Kenzie became Best friends by the end of there visit here
Uncle Brandon

All of the yummy stuff to create tasty smores




Roasting the marsh mellows

Liberty getting smoked out




Tiffany with the girls, I love this picture :)





Roasting away








:)







Uncle Brandon helping Logan







Sticky hands they are so finger licking GOOD








Kenzie enjoying her smore










Miss Mary still looking fashionably cute roasting marsh mellows I love it.
(BTW) Can I borrow your jacket Mary? Love Aunt Brittany





So we all got together again to have a feast of a dinner at Tiffany and Jake's house out in Mesa, then we ended the night by having a fire and roasting Marsh Mellows to make smores way to one up me again Tiff from my Jello poke hole cake :) LOL! I love you! You know I do! So anyways we all had just a great time getting sticky fingers from roasting marsh mellows looking forward to doing it again soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment