Saturday, July 9, 2011

too BIG

Ok so I'm folding laundry this morning and am trying on all my Maternity tops at the same time to see which ones still fit me :(
Sad to say there is very slims pickings left me to wear at this point. Which is good I guess cause that means I am pretty much to the END with only 2 and half weeks to go I am down with not having much of a choice to wear. So all be warned I am going to be dressing in the ONLY clothing attire I fit in!!!! I have realized that Gavin is so stinking LOW is one problem for my tops to not fit me right. On well.... almost done.

2 comments:

  1. I am right there with you, my friend. I have about 2 outfits left that fit. I wish mine were low - this baby is still pretty high - Dr.'s words... "all the way up in Flagstaff". :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When are we going to see pictures of your cute little guy?

    ReplyDelete