Wednesday, June 15, 2011

~~~ SIX more weeks !!!! ~~~

I can honestly say myself that I can not believe that it's coming down to the last 6 week's of my pregnancy! This one has flown by the fastest to me other than the other two. My first pregnancy with Liberty I will say with Liberty drug out the longest.............. :( because I wasn't sure what to expect and she was breech so I never went onto labor only found out from an ultra sound 2 weeks before she was due that she was feet first, and I would be having a c-section. With Kennedy it went by a bit faster because I was busy chasing Liberty girl around all the time :) And with having both Liberty and Kennedy to play with and keep my busy this one has flown by!
With lots of thought and consideration I have decided to deliver this baby at Arrowhead because it is so much closer than Thunderbird hospital to us. And I feel that it just makes since I have lots of friends that have delivered there. I have recently talked to a couple that have had c-sections there and feel good about having mine there too. Talked to the scheduler at my doctors office yesterday and she said that she faxed all my info to Arrowhead and probably won't hear back from them until next week. Hoping I can keep my date and time that I had at Thunderbird July 27th @ 1pm. She didn't really see why I couldn't be able too and would keep me posted! Just thought I would feel ya in on what's going on since I haven't posted in a very long time.

1 comment:

  1. I bet that will be a good change being so close to home. I think you should post a belly pic. Or better yet why don't I get off my lazy bottom and come visit you!

    ReplyDelete