Friday, April 29, 2011

Laundry!!!!!

Why do i fill like that's what I spend half my week doing. And to think that in two months and a week (not to be specific) I will be adding a fourth persons laundry to the mix (newborn you know what that means). My hands go down to you mothers who keep up on your laundry duties, by that I mean don't always have baskets of clean laundry in your room unfolded. If you have a secret to staying top of it please do SHARE. I am in need of a solution to the mess of never ending laundry..........before I completely loss my mind trying to do it!!

4 comments:

  1. i do a load a day. sometimes two. it keeps it from piling up and i fold it immediately (or close to).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get rid of everything, that way you don't have any laundry to clean. That's what I think about while I wash and put it all away. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just don't have room to keep it piling up so I fold it right away. Have your kids put there clothes away and help you. I like Dandi's idea. Just get rid of everything;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh, I MISSED YOUR BABY SHOWER!!!! Bad, Bad friend. (I'm slapping my wrists right now). Seriously, how did that happen? Now I'll just have to make a special trip out to see you, eh?

    Laundry - I do a load as soon as I can see there is enough laundry to do a load and just have it done with...seems like everyone else does that too. Growing up, my mom did "laundry day," which just means a big headache and loads of wrinkled clothes. I just take it as it comes, or it really does get overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete