Monday, March 21, 2011

thoughts

Sorry about that really whiny post that I posted previously about my C-section stuff. I am still trying to decide which hospital to have it at... leaning more towards Thunderbird.


Some of my favorite things about being pregnant
~ being able to carry a sweet, sweet baby in my tummy
~ feeling the baby move, which he has been doing A LOT of the now for the past month
~ getting to eat a lot more of the foods I love
~ seeing the baby on the ultra sound video's
~ hearing the heart beat
~ being pregnant with this time with other girls has been fun to share feelings, cravings LOL
~ how complete strangers are just a little bit more nice to me than usual
~ looking at all of the cute little baby clothes


So far this has been a pretty good pregnancy free from any throwing up, which is always a plus. I just the first three months I pretty much couldn't sleep to save my life. And still pretty sometimes can feel like a complete zombie all day long. Am looking forward to the arrival of the little guy in less than four months now :) my good friend Jessica just had her little boy Garett last Monday and I got to go visit them Thursday night and it made me just even that much more excited to have my little guy. Because just like me she already had two girls and now a boy! He was so precious and kissable I love how snugly and squishy new borns are :)

1 comment:

  1. look at you posting so early in the morning!! i am supposed to be at the gym riight now and instead i turned on the computer... not a good choice!!

    ReplyDelete