Monday, June 7, 2010

Liberty's Tumbling DANCE CLASS

Liberty, Jacey, Issac,and Brooklyn ,just missing Jaylee in this pic
Liberty ALL ready for her DANCE class! Would always be ready 2 hours before :)

Doing some fun DANCE moves!



Being a SiLLY shy girl


Kennedy and I watching her DANCE

Looking at her dance Certificate
THE whole class having a Party at the end of the last class, it was fun!
Brooklyn, Issac,Jaylee and silly Liberty refusing to be in the picture

Liberty looking forward to every Monday morning for her Tumbling class. I really enjoyed watching her move. Looking forward to future classes for her to be a part of. Will post Videos soon.

3 comments:

  1. Your kids are darling, Brittany!!! I hope you don't mind me peeking at your blog! I saw you on Chalece's and thought I would say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute! We need to do another class in the fall:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have wanted to get Janalee in one of those types of classes. Where did you find it? She looks so cute in her dance outfit!

    ReplyDelete